You will find The Chapel Group is very different. First, is our purpose, which is to help ensure no-one feels forced into making decisions as to whether they can heat or cool their home due to their financial situation. Our profits are invested into initiatives that help vulnerable energy consumers.
Second, we work with you, the energy company, on programs that help your customers change how they consume energy. These programs are commonly referred to as demand response and result in reduced costs to you, your customers, and the communities where you operate.
Regarding how we do what we do, leading these initiatives for several years and talking to hundreds of industry peers globally we understand that our clients experience three key challenges when exploring demand response:
- Firstly, the market structure rarely supports demand response at scale.
- Secondly, consumers and the community have not been made aware as to the importance of demand response.
- Finally, many in the industry are not convinced people will participate in large enough volumes and consistently for demand response to deliver any meaningful change.
We have designed a range of services designed to:
- Provide you with a demand response program that will reduce costs for you, your customers, and the community where you operate.
- Help you identify opportunities to improve your digital roadmap, ensuring your customers and their communities are at its core
We recognise no ‘cookie-cutter’ approach suits every energy company. There are six ways we can help deliver our services, and each one is tailored to suit you:
- Demand Response done for you
- Demand Response done with you
- Demand Response done by you
- Digital Utility done for you
- Digital Utility done with you
- Digital Utility done by you
Interested? Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org and book an obligation free Zoom call so we can listen to your concerns, explore solutions and customise things specifically for you. We think you’ll be genuinely surprised by what you discover.
Wayne’s subject matter expertise comes from almost twenty years in the Utility industry across Asia. In that time Wayne has been recognised for his innovation and vision by Metering & Smart Energy International.
Wayne has led over twenty smart energy initiatives in SE Asia, including it’s first end to end smart metering and demand response program that resulted in a twenty percent reduction in peak demand, and went on to win a series of awards across the region.
Wayne is a father, a guest lecturer at the Asian Institute of Technology, a blogger and writer for many of the leading industry magazines. He is a sought after speaker at regional energy conferences and author of the book, ‘The Digital Utility’.
British by birth, Phil began his career with British Telecom in London and is a true global citizen having lived and worked in the United Kingdom, South Africa, Denmark, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
Phil has served as a senior executive with many world leading Smart Communications and Smart Energy solution vendors including Mitel Telecom, Newbridge Networks, ADC Telecommunications, Advanced Fibre Communications, PICS Telecom, Endace NZ, Landis+Gyr and Sensus.
His experience, integrity and honest approach to business have been the foundations of long term and enduring partnerships.
Phil who is married and holds Australian and British citizenship currently resides in London.