Book Marketing Specialist
- Passionate about playing your part in helping to end energy poverty?
- Excited at the prospect of commission based earning?
- Wanting to work remotely with flexible hours?
- The Chapel Group, established in November 2015 with the vision to help Utilities succeed with smart metering, demand response, and other sustainable energy technologies.
- Authors of a recently published book called ‘utilidocs™: building blocks to a digital utility.’
- Partners with Solar Sisters, a charity that believes in a world where women, girls, and their communities in rural Africa have access to the sustainable energy they need to create a prosperous life. All profits from our book sales go to Solar Sisters.
- Share our passion for supporting Solar Sisters and will drive target book sales through unique strategic advertising and promotion activities in print, online, social and direct mail.
- Drive up sales of our books through outstanding marketing campaigns, targeted at the Utilities industry.
- Develop a strategic marketing plan, focused on raising the profile of The Chapel Group and promoting their books to utility professionals globally.
- Develop, run, manage and measure marketing campaigns from concept to execution within time and budget.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target audience into buyers.
- Proven experience in increasing global book sales and raising author profiles.
- Proven experience in leveraging social media platforms to increase book sales.
- Thorough understanding of traditional and digital marketing elements, concepts, positioning and creative services
- Experience in communications, content marketing and relationship management
- Demonstrated far reaching independent publishing industry network
You should have:
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or a related business discipline
If you are passionate about supporting independent publishers and committed to seeing an end to energy poverty, this role is the one for you.
Please email me at email@example.com